Hetalia AU: school theme

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hetalia AU: school theme » Гостевая книга » Придержите персонажа!

Придержите персонажа!

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 43

Если вы не можете написать анкету прямо в момент регистрации, или по какой другой причине - пишите, мы можем забронировать вам желаемого персонажа.

Придержаны:
2р!Франция - до 1.11.2014.
Лихтенштейн - до 18.10.2014.

Уже занятые страны:
Пруссия; fem!Пруссия              Чехия
Россия; 2р!Россия                    Шотландия; fem!Шотландия
Англия; 2р!Англия                    Уэльс
Финляндия                               Северная Ирландия
Бельгия                                    2р!Канада
Нидерланды                             Бермудские острова
Америка; 2р!Америка               Аргентина               
Беларусь
Ирландия
Австрия; fem!Австрия
Сейшелы

Тема почищена.

Придержите фем!Англию(чтоб наверняка) на неделю. Анкета будет примерно через пять-семь дней, сейчас прямо (так как с телефона) писать ее крайне неудобно.

Alice Kirkland
Хорошо, она за вами.

здрасьте, свободу Северу дайте!1 придержите Ирландию, большое thanks
пы.сы. надеюсь что не Керкленд - не смертельно? то это оскорбляет ирландские чувства

Morrigan O'Connell
Не смертельно .D
Я запишу фемИрландией, потому как просто Ирландия есть.

Элизабет сохраните мне девственной и невредимой о:

Elizabeta Héderváry
Сохраним, не переживайте :з

Здравствуйте, дорогой администратор. Придержите, пожалуйста, Колумбию. Заранее огромное спасибо.

Ragnarok
Придержим, милейший~

син тяо! придержите вьет для меня

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the site is very good.

Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I be capable of truly get valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My family always say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading such fastidious content.

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content!

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Many thanks

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually happy to read all at alone place.

Good day very nice web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am glad to seek out so many helpful information right here within the publish, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Howdy! This blog post could not be written any better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some p.c. to pressure the message house a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Very rapidly this web site will be famous among all blog viewers, due to it's pleasant content

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is presented on web?

Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fantastic website. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your sweat!

Hello. And Bye.

Вы здесь » Hetalia AU: school theme » Гостевая книга » Придержите персонажа!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно